Read How to write an Amazon book that SELLS*: *by someone who HAS... MANY TIMES by David Kessler Free Online
Book Title: How to write an Amazon book that SELLS*: *by someone who HAS... MANY TIMES|
The author of the book: David Kessler
Format files: PDF
ISBN 13: 9781519453709
The size of the: 5.90 MB
Edition: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Date of issue: October 31st 2015
Read full description of the books How to write an Amazon book that SELLS*: *by someone who HAS... MANY TIMES:The definitive book about writing a Kindle book that SELLS, by a published author who has written many such books – as well as being published by major US and British publishers. Packed with useful information and illustrative examples – drawn from successful books by famous authors – this book covers everything from:-
Getting ideas for your story
– Developing raw ideas into a full-blown storyline
– Beating writer’s block
– Choosing the right genre and style
– Doing research (when it’s necessary) and avoiding it when it isn’t
– Writing exciting action sequences that hold the reader in your grip
– Making your dialogue crackle
– Describing things in an evocative way that is pleasing to the mind’s eye
– Choosing the right voice and point of view
– Pacing your story
– Knowing when to end a scene or chapter
– Grabbing the reader’s attention from the get-go without going over the top
– Ending the book in a way that leaves the read satisfied
– Making the reader want to read your next book
– Maintaining self-discipline (and sanity) throughout the writing process
– Publishing your book for the Kindle, CreateSpace and other platforms
– Choosing a great title
– Avoiding the pitfalls of self-publishing and the scourge of vanity publishing
– Promoting your book.
This is no lightweight, quick-fix, paint-by-the-numbers “How to” guide. This is a full-length, detailed book that will really set your creative juices flowing and give you the techniques to develop your raw ideas into a finished, saleable book. Armed with the knowledge in this book, you will be able to write a novel that flows like a river and connects like a quick-fisted prizefighter.
And remember: connecting with the reader is what it is all about.
This book uses real-world examples – drawn from bestselling books by some of the world’s most successful authors – to show you how to write a book that holds your readers’ interest from the opening line to the closing sentence. You will learn how to develop your story, to set about telling it, the do’s and don’ts of publishing it and how to sell the finished item once you have launched it into the market – including some things that might be worth doing before that!
The author of this book is a seasoned, veteran thriller writer and journalist who has had four thrillers published by Hodder Headline, three by HarperCollins and a non-fiction book about an infamous London murder case in which an innocent man had life destroyed by overzealous cops who were in the thrall of a convincing but misguided criminal profiler. The book – which was a flop at the time, because the accused man was such a pariah with the media – was later vindicated when new DNA technology enabled another police team to nail the REAL killer, who had gone on to kill again, while the innocent man had been in jail awaiting trial!
If you are looking to make serious money from writing books for the Kindle and the CreateSpace print-on-demand platform, then you’ve come to the right place. This is the book for you.
Read information about the authorI was born in the UK and grew up on a council estate in central London.
Add a comment to How to write an Amazon book that SELLS*: *by someone who HAS... MANY TIMES
Read EBOOK How to write an Amazon book that SELLS*: *by someone who HAS... MANY TIMES by David Kessler Online free